Tuesday 1 October 2013

Trending City - Urban Snapshot

Today's post is just a little shameless plug for something else I've been doing. I've probably posted in this blog less than I imagined I would when I started it, partly because I sometimes write for another blog, called Trending City. Trending city is a platform for sharing ideas and trends in the world's cities, predominantly surrounding architecture, design and culture. I've posted links on this site to my contributions to Trending City previously, so check those out if you're interested. But today's shameless plug is for the latest Trending City Urban Snapshot (a quarterly newsletter highlighting some of the great stuff recently on the site), of which I was guest editor and curator! Hoorah! Check it out here.

Photo - trendingcity.org

No comments:

Post a Comment